Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Curl Up with a Good Book


For some time, I have secretly been coveting my sister-in-law's collection of Penguin Classics. Beside their obvious value as great pieces of literature, the book covers are so pretty and make such a great display piece in her home.

Well, Penguin has done it again. Their newest release of classics like Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights and Sense and Sensibility are so pretty! Do you love the covers?



I want the whole collection but my favorites (aesthtetically speaking) are Emma, Middlemarch, Great Expectations, The Picture of Dorian Gray and Little Women . They all remind me of my grandma who is an avid reader and owns both the book and the movie adaption of most of the classics. If you visit her on the weekend you are likely to find yourself curled up on the couch, completely drawn in to Cranford or Tess of the D'Urbervilles and loosing all track of time. It's fabulous.

v



All of the books are available at Amazon.

I am excited to share a project with you soon but for now I have some sick kids that need me. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I had no idea they were so pretty! I'll for sure be ordering the classics now. And hey, maybe even find a minute to read them...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. มาเล่นเกมส์แสนสนุกที่นี่
    สล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ slot

    https://www.slotxd.com/

    ReplyDelete