Monday, March 21, 2011

Cupcake Mania!





Good Monday morning, friends!

I am helping to coordinate a party for my church and we are serving cupcakes- so many different cupcakes! So I have cupcakes on the brain. I thought I would share some of the fun and unique cupcake recipes we'll be using as well as some other cupcake inspiration.

The Cupcake Recipes



Cupcake Wrappers

I've posted about these before, but I LOVE these digital templates for cupcake wrappers- they work on any digital cutting machine, and with so many gorgeous scrapbook papers in the world, you can really glam up your cupcakes.



The Internet is full of options for purchasing decorative cupcake liners



The City Pantry has many pretty options (hooray for gingham!)








They come in a package of 12- no baking pan needed (and really, no decorating either since they are so pretty) They are available at K-Mart.



Cupcake Decorating Ideas

The Family Fun website has a lot of fun ideas for decorating cupcakes with your kids.


Also, I love this book that is loaded with unique decorating ideas.



These cupcakes from yeahbaby.com are so simple (looking) and pretty.



Glorious Treats has this cool how-to for making hydrangea petals from frosting.

I Am Baker has AMAZING cake recipes and some great decorating tutorials if you want to get crazy with the frosting tips.


If you have any favorite recipes, decorating ideas or favorite cupcake products, I would love to hear about them. Now, go have a cupcake and enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm about 2 years late, but you don't by chance have any pictures of those yummy cupcake you made do you? If so, I'd LOVE to see them!! I'm a patisserie and I always love to see the "real deal" goodies!! Never can have too many ideas to try!!

    ReplyDelete