Friday, May 6, 2011

Motherhood Matters


Motherhood matters.  What a poignant and beautiful statement.  We have a fabulous local lifestyle show called Studio 5. They have launched the Motherhood Matters campaign and I am in love with the concept.  I think it is easy for moms to fall into the trap of thinking their role is anything but important, so I was grateful they chose to champion the cause of motherhood. I also love that they've expanded the definition of a mother as any woman who " teaches, inspires, nurtures and loves those she comes into contact with."  Please check out their campaign, and try their Ten day challenge.  Studio 5 has also provided this sweet printable that is free for download and the quote it contains is amazing and inspiring.



So visit their site, print a card for yourself and the mothers in your life and remember that you matter.

Happy Mothers' Day!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! It is SOOOO easy to get caught in the "poor me" trap of motherhood! I think I'll work a little harder on remembering what a joy motherhood is and how blessed we are to be mothers! Thanks, Twin!

    ReplyDelete